Sunday, October 31, 2010

great sun*

last wednesday,
my parents went to subang for duno wat dinner.
they left 3 kids at home [me& my 2 younger bros]
thx god they bought me my favourite chicken rice as dinner^^
nite--- 3 of us sneak out to doreamon to eat ABC! fun~


mummy n dad won a mini radio during tat dinner.
some sort of lucky draw.
so, today we go to the shop to redeem the radio.


mum say i may bring tis when i go out study next year**


then,we bought pizza as our supper!
so excited! nice nice nice! yummy!!!





the new pizza--- cheesy 6!!! really so CHEESE! LOVE =)


me:bro,nw u no nid envy ur fren lo.u eat both KFC n pizza within 2 days.
bro: my fren eat fast food once a week o~......
after a while......
bro: but hor,duno y my fren wont fat 1..
me: luk at ur stomach la..like woman pregnant 5 months!
do u agree? yes!!!

i thought my bro din care abt his body size n his weight!
bt actually he really worry abt it.
phew,i duno hw to help him lo.


u see the way he eat.
laying on the floor watching tv with food in his hand~
n the food are high calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment