Wednesday, November 3, 2010

suprise!

one indian guy knocked my house's door
when i was enjoying my lunch.
i thought he is a robber so i hid n nt dare to go out.
then my bro,very kepo,
went out n ask 'APA? APA? APA?'

then the guy answer : "teo chung yee"
omg!
i faster ran out to had a look.
the guy handed me an envelope.
i simply signature n left my ic number,
though is quite dangerous as i din ask properly
wat tat envelope contain [too nervous]
finally,tat guy left.
i threw the envelope on the table n went to sleep.

actually.
tat was a letter from SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.
inside thr is all the forms n informations n letters....
i get the A-level scolarship which i went for an interview last month.




today.during moral tuition.
sumone from sunway phoned me.
she told me so many things,but i was not paying attention.
i think is all abt the scolarship n the entry form.
sunway is really high class n effective.
but y sunway lik to phone us during moral tuition???

i admit tat i hope to go to college to further my study.
n i often dream n wonder of my future study life.
but the situation seem not to math my dream.

cant make the decision
n lazy to think abt it.
so nw better go to bed n enjoy my sweet dream **

No comments:

Post a Comment