Wednesday, October 13, 2010

after trial?


spm trial had finally over~
does it mean tat i am free?


sorry.
it's not.
our study life not yet over!


is the situation better nw?
no,
is hard n anxious
to face my result.
teacher is giving bek our paper.
i am scared!

n sum teacher sumore nt yet finish
marking our paper
n sum teacher were absent from skul!
wasting our time go to skul.


i really wish i can
pass my paper with
FLYING COLOURS~


i really regret after i watch tis movie.
i make my cry till~~~
keep asking my bro: will tis ppl die?
who save tis ppl?
when the big wave approach?
who is tis?
then my bro juz answered: u watch la,then u know.
i still nid to force my tears bek.
i dun wan to let my bro saw it.
bt unluckily, he saw.
bro: lik tis oso wanna cry?
me: [sobbing] T.T very pity leh~~~~~~

TSUNAMI!
tis is a korea movie,i think last year one.
i am so outdated,nw onli gt chance to watch.
thx to hui bing who lend me her DVD.

nw should let myself enjoy a bit,
bt then i waste so much of my tear for tis movie ==''

No comments:

Post a Comment