Sunday, July 8, 2012

wow! july!

seriously,
i really don't wish to let my blog becum dusty~ with mosses n spider web ><
but laziness usually wins over everything!



i am on cloud nine =D
many things go well & smooth today!
n it lights up my mood!



u see?
i am still attract-to-handsome [tat type of girl]
tis time the target is all under aged, no choice, too many kids around me!
stay cute & handsome!



my little brother is so crasy for sports!
he thought he can run very fast, swift like a deer.
for sure, he ran extremely fast everytime we fight to avoid getting beat by me ><
for competition,he brought back this.
congratz bro!




the new little blushih lappy had became part of my life.
i wouldn't say i can't live without it.
however, i can't just simply leave it.
online everyday, [facebook , blog , mv ]
movie always.
tat is how i spend my leisure time. totally meaningful so i am satisfied!
opps! i am inside the screen XP




MCD again. now i know the meaning of TIRED !
try out to be runner, which make me looked so clumsy.
and then french fries again, maybe is my fate with french fries?

chicken foldover, quite nice wat?




oh,forget to mention this.
as now we got so many smartphone n tabs, my phone no nid to play any role.
i mean i am no more photographer, n my samsung galaxy no more camera.
so i am out from the job to upload photo, which i feel happy =)
and below is a photo tat i insist to share: cause my litte vincy tan say i look nice in the pic XD

p/s: vincy sis, next time make appointment with me 3 days before har XD so i won't put u aeroplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment