Sunday, July 1, 2012

rocks july!

halo july! [i am happy to grow older n older ><]
half of my holidays finished silently~


july coming meaning:

---upu result is going to reveal soon!
nervous enough,scary enough? just like watcing thiller movie i think~

---i finally managed to complete my work for 1 month.
thus,i got the first ever salary in my life.
not a big amount,not even RM%))
but the feel of satisfied flooded my heart X)



---oh yea!
euro cup finally finish~
nice match,
sad case we can't watch n shout to support the team together.
i  know we still hav next time,as our promise is world cup?
shud i called as jio me banting gang?  XP


--- ah ha!
actually i still have few thing tat i not manage to settle after
prison break from matriculation.
lack of time!



---just realise tat nw my camera album contain a lots of photos.
but the person inside is not me, is all those little kid ><
then i decide to take some photo for myself.
as usual, photo taking skills is a big problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment