Saturday, July 2, 2011

my weekends

first of all,i gonna start writing nonsense~~~



i had been study at kmm for more than 1 month but i only realised now!
time pass so fast.time is the thing on earth tat moves the fastest!!!



for tis long period of time,i never experienced a ordinary weekends at here.
in my opinion,weekend shud be a whole-day-sleep.
n then do all my laundry with the help of washing machine,
after tat do my revision.
well,all tis just my imaginations.it still never happen in my kmm life~


the first few weekends of course i went back to my sweet homeXD
coz i am tat kind of homesick child~
then the weekends i am FORCED to stay here coz thr are replacement class =(
so the weekend is SPOILED!
just got 1 time tat i went outing to masjid tanah,the nearest kampung from my kolej.
went to family store(supermarket).
the other time is outing v miss kangaroo n her family,
a wonderful trip to jonker walk tat i ate many foods tat my stomach gonna burst XD
coz those food are so scrumptious which u wont found in our cafeteria!


so tis sunday i wanna enjoy 100%
i wan online online online!'
facebook,blog^^
now i was using my fren's MAC BOOK PRO,
omg! thx to kai sin XP
playing with the camera,tat's why now ur eyes have to suffer with all lousy photo XP

2 July also not an normal saturday for me~ replacement class again!
1 MURID 1 SUKAN--LARIAN SATU MALAYSIA.
which we got the chance to made an incredible record in
malaysia book of record...wow!!!! sound so great?
just run around the small kmm compound,just a 15 mins running zz

afternoon i went back to my room,
then i start to do all the cleaning stuff,
sweeping, wipe window,table,
and change curtain XP
the new look: any changes?!! ==



to my mother: ok, i finished all my household chores =)
followed wat u asked me to do.
be proud of me =D thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment