Saturday, July 9, 2011

bio experiment


today we got biology experiment about transport across membrane.
tat osmosis thing.

so i wake up very early to hav my proper breakfast at kafe down my blok.
(i usually settle my breakfast with hot drinks n biscuit)
RM1.30--mee+mihun+ kuey teow.
i duno whether tis call cheap or wat.
but it really so spicy.
but then i got many first ever gastric in KMM!
stomach was twisting n so so painful!
so i looked like i was going to cry when i sat on the chair refused to eat anything.
actually i am as happy as a lark coz i am going home soon!


back to my experiment:
there are too many labs in KMM!
it was normal to me if i always cant find my classroom ==ll



upper: potato strips in NACL.
bottom: blood in NACL. it was really blood!!!!


guess where the blood from?
someone had to donate it.
ok,the hand in tat pic is mine.
but those red inks were just markers.
i not tat noble n BRAVE to donate my blood. ><
is consider very good already because i din scream the moment i saw BLOOD~


while conducting the experiment,
we got many free time.
so we take pic with our lecturer.
she was so young,so pretty,so charming.
she came back from LONDON as a MASTER holder. omg!
tat's why i love to talk to her.admire her so so much!

guess which is my lecturer?
she is tat one in pink lab coat!
she look just like student~



her name is sya sya.my malay classmate.
she is so funny.love to talk to her. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment