Friday, June 3, 2011

kmm-registration day


first of all, KMM stands for kolej matrikulasi melaka.
a place tat wasted about 2 hours to reach where i need to stay there 10 months++
to further my study.~ (sounds noble?)


okie,so 23rd of may 2011 is the registration day,the very first day i step into
KMM n my college life.
let's skip the registration part,it was just all abt checking documents,sign form,
running here and there in my baju kurung carrying big pile of documents ><


eventually,i settled all my things.
i got a recycle bag tat contain 2 ugly college t-shirts which i was forced
to wear them for 1 week during the orientation week.
sincerely,the t-shirts were really smelly coz all of us got no chance to wash them.
so the atmosphere was full of 1-week-sweats of around 1800++ppl. imagine!
(tat's why so many ppl fainted during the assembly?!)



the out look of blok A5~
note: tis is my room key,dun stea!l ><
i am in blok A5,3rd loor, room 6, wat for i telling all tis? ==
back to the title, i duno i should consider it as lucky or wat.
but i got blok A5 as my hostel,the most far from our classroom n main hall.
on the other hand, candy chen[NS fren] n ting ru {primary school frend XD}
they are in the same blok with me!


here cum my bed:
i purposely go n buy tis cute bedsheets so tat i can have a nice
sleep n sweet dream XP


my study desk,still not yet arrange up my books~
so it still looks neat n tidy.
later when it becum messy i won't show up the photos already.



new plan n hope in 2011:
play hard,study smart!
really wanna improve my english~SOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment