Saturday, June 4, 2011

i wanna go home

I AM TOTALLY HOMESICK!

last week,i lost so many chances to go home.
regret!!! why??? angry with myself!

then,i depress,
i cry,
i sob,
i calm down,
and then continue again with my busy kmm life ><

i duno why i wanna go back home so much.
there was just no reason.
home sweet home.
this is the warmest n sweetest place in the world for me
where all my loves come from =)

now i realize how important my family to me.
n i feel tat i waste the last 17 years of my life because i din appreciate
every moment with them.

ok,no more emo,cheers!
share some photos from last week:
which i went back home n had a shopping trip with my mum n bros~
actually we wanna buy laptop,but i had no idea,so......






eating in KIM GARY. LOVE THE food so much! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment