Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am a bookworm

opps..... sorry! wrong title !
it should be "am i a bookworm???" instead of "i am a bookworm"


i had already finished my NS for 1 and a half month.
to prevent myself from being wrapped up in filthy spider webs,
i choose to read story books. good idea?


my weakness that quite bothering me is my speed of reading.
my speed is around 0.000000000000001 km per hour. (wat kind of description?)
ok,a better comparation.
a book that others use 1 day or maybe several hours to finish it, i need 3 or 4 days.


eventually, i finished reading a series of PERCY JACKSON'S.
thankiew yoko for lending me =)

this story is about Greek myths, gods, monsters,
good versus evil, a hero save the world after many hard fights.
a typical adventuring book.
is a better choice to watch the movie if afraid of 300++ pages of words.



my brother bought these series of ENGLISH books
which was really surprising me as he finally decided to start reading ENGLISH books.
i think my dad will be as happy as a lark if he knew my brother read english books
instead of chinese comics.

and of course, i borrowed these books from my brother to fulfill my FREE time.
very funny book! if i had the chance to become a writer,
i want to write this kind of book that bring humour through a simple life of a kid.



then i realized that i had abandoned
HARRY POTTER and TWILIGHT.
i would like to re-read them if i had extra time.
well,i hope i can improve my language or whatever through reading.
and just simply don't want to waste my precious time~


who ever want to lend me interesting story books,
u are WELCOMED!


if u like tis post, pls click the like button below;
if u dislike, sorry,there is no dislike button, so just like la! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment