Saturday, April 23, 2011

friend forever =)



yesterday i had a special date.
that fellow do some stuff that boyfriend always done for their girls.


she come to my house to fetch me n drive to KHENG's.
we had a scrumptious dinner!
she treat me! thanks a lot.


she was my very best friend since year1.
until now,we are still BEST FRIEND ^^

so we be those kind of customer tat the restaurant will dislike.
cause we sat at there chit-chat about 3 hours.
is just normal u know,for a very talkative girl like me XP

we didn't study in the same secondary school,
so we got almost 5 years didn't meet each other.
just sometimes say hello of facebook.
then tat time is just simply phone her to ask her something,
and now we are hanging out!


nice to have a friend like this.
this few weeks i am completely having too many fun with my friends~
and i love them all!
including YOU, YOU, YOU AND YOU------ who are reading my blog! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment