Saturday, August 14, 2010

lisence vs 5

today morning--- finally.
go to register for my car & motor lisence.
cost me around RM958++...
expensive!! but wat do do? no choice.

n very sadly,
as i got SPM tis year. [ who dun hav??!!!!!!]
n i got NS next year.
so i have to postpone my drving lisence.
it mean tat i muz stop after i pass undang.
n wait til i'm free to continue my L and P.

*got a file.
**inside the file.


** a book. inside got 500 questions for undang. they say u sure pass if u do all of it.
i am really looking forward to the test~~
22/8/2010: fighting!



=========================================================

to:
YOU, YOU ,YOU and also YOU~~

although i duno wat u all are planning,
n of coz u cant let me know.
feel lik is big planning.

dun let urself too fan and too busy.
i will fell guilty.
i can feel the sincere totally. tq.
juz dun forget: trial is NEAR!

5 days to go! juz give me big angpau can lo >.<"


p/s: yoko-purple bottle? i will pretend tat i am deaf ^^


1 comment: