Friday, August 20, 2010

b'day



u know wat?
today really is a big day!!!!!
wat day?

my birthday lo!!!! wohoooo~~~!!!


u all really make me so suprise.
great!
TOUCH!

i know u all actually are busy.
ah jas nearly cant cum out,
jac skip her tuition,
kian hoong be the driver,
soon wei fetch me home,
yuchen n yoko cum out so late,
shiek hong go home alone in the dark,
double lin confess~
hui bing cum bek from kk!
n ewen oso~~~ [gt heart]
wow wow wow~~
n all other frenz who wish me on fb, sms~

really thx!!!
tat is juz wat i can say.

kamsahamida!!!

chingu ya~~~~ saranghaeyo!


erm... really duno hw to appreciate u all.
i sure i will remember this!
definitely a good memory!

i will write a longer post for my birthday.
nw i am short of time.
as u know,
i wanna watch those video from u all ady~~
^^hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment