Thursday, June 4, 2009

harlo~!!

FINALLY!!!
i open my own blog....
siao ah jas keep on asking me to open tis blog~
but i keep on askig her to wait.. paiseh**
hello 2 everyone...HI!!
hehe... i dun think i wan 2 introduce myself...
too much thg 2 describe...
u view my blog u will soon knw me :
lazy, talkative, SP.......................

i am not a new blogger..
as i hav experiencesss to write blog..
DOUBLE TANG is wat i owayss very take care d blog``
all the post tat labels fish~* is written by me...keke
i oso is one of the author of万津美以美国中华文学会 d blog..
[hear lik so pro]... =.=''
click the link below to view blog tat i write recently...^^
click me lar~~!!
me too...

open tis blog 4 wat??
to write abt my life lar~ wakaka!!
no lar..
actuali... i usually write at double tang d blog..
bt it make many ppl confused...
n ah jas ord open her own blog...
so did i~``
hehe ^o^v

i will oways update my blog d...
muz oways cum 2 view my blog o....
muz support...haha^^
一堆废话的开场白~~

3 comments: