Sunday, June 21, 2009

=.-

fan !!!
suddenly found tat i have many things
not yet complete...
all the homeworkss look so few,
but actuali is many...
so..
dun care them..can??
i hate to be 'pek chek'~
but nw, i nearly 'pek chek'..
OMG!!
wat m i doing??!!!!
too many homework..
too many problem to think
...~
i hav used up my brain..
i hav used up my energy n
i hav used up my patience !!!
mummy say i was quite emotional..
coz i was very 凶 when talking v her @@
is true..i think??
i angry v myself so i refuse to buy bread..
nw i am very hungry while typing tis blog...
haizz..
乱~
nw wanna find ash d thing oso lazy,
oso no time.. n i dunno whr to start...
his msn oso dunno can get from who??
pity~ =.-
saturday[27/6] i wan go sunway!!
bt i suddenly think of
some incident tat can make me laugh..
wakaka!!!

n wish all fathers~
happy father's day!!!

1 comment: