Friday, November 4, 2011

muet n pspm!

the post title is full of pressure n tension n stress!!



is a MUET speaking test.not a mute test,
so SPEAK!

tis is what my English lecturer told us before my muet speaking test.
English is one of my weakest subject,though my mum is English teacher.
this is a shame,i know =(
so once i enter matrik,i try to use English to speak to a lot og people.
but it doesn't help much.cause i am using brokrn english n noone correct me.
then i gave up.
just 2 weeks before the test,i started practise with my friends.
crazy practice-----until we just ignore our revision for final exam~




ok,now i am home!
means tat my PSPM (final exam) had over!!! XP
i survive in the war of exam n pressure!
finally i can relax!
n i wanna throw the huge stack of my lecture note.
n then i will replace with lots of story books n DVD in my book rack.


if i ask u:
wat is the feeling when u didn,t touch computer for more than 1 month?
can't online ?
no TV?
no newspaper or magazine?
dropped out from the lastest trend?
i live without these things for more than 1 months.
thanks god i struggle through it
and now i want to redeem them back =)



my next target ^^

我要去淋雨,
那场名为青春的雨
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

No comments:

Post a Comment