Friday, June 22, 2012

friends vacancies


FRIENDS VACANCY : (day dreaming XP)


11)    A guy who is GAY
Who said boy n girls can not have pure friendship? In this case,sure safe =D
Really wish to get a “special boyfriend”.   Looking forward? Yea.
Why? Just very interested!


22)    Sumone who can swim n b patient  to teach XD
          Just because I want to learn swimming so badly. Another sport activity for me.  More sporty. Healthier.
          At least I am able to survive from flood, drowning, tsunami? Maybe? Perhaps?  XP


33)    A boyish girl
It seems unfair if I get know a gay ONLY.
So it doesn’t matter if she is a lesbian or not.
It is enough to be tough n gentleman. Hahax.



These thought is all nonsense yet I wish they cum true.
So now it show how serious the day dreaming virus is affecting me ><




"   It is not sheeps or any ships,
But the best ship in life is definitey friendship!
Is all about caring, sharing n warm =)       "

No comments:

Post a Comment