Thursday, April 26, 2012

graduated from matriculation*

oh,it must be super duper dusty at my blog since i abandoned it for such a long time ><

first and foremost: laugh out loud!
wakaka!
wohooo~~~~~I AM GRADUATED!
i had left melaka matriculation college finally.long-awaited!
what i left thr just footprints.
what i bring back is huge load og luggages tat my dad nearly freaked out.
another thing tat i bring back is the sweet memories which we spend together.
the thing we dod together,
the moment we talk together.
together.




lots of thing i wanna do.
wish tat i can fully utilize my four months.holiday XD
do wat ever i  want.
learn wat ever i need
watch anyting i missed (movie &drama yo!)
and then typing blog,gonna turn our sweet moments into words =)



to those who love me n those i loved:
u all are not just passer-by,
i will remember every single of u ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment