Saturday, August 6, 2011

back to home again


slept at 1am and woke up 4am to have my breakfast!
just because of the curiosity to try out sahur.
actually i wanna try puasa,but i don't know whether i got tat strength a not?
:: so this is my EARLY BREAKFAST ::


so i finish my exam within 3 days.
i really not dare to imagine my result.
okay,let it passed!



and then i was going back to my sweet home again!
this time i got important thing to settle la~

renew my passport.
so many people. so we queue a long line.
from 8am wait until 10.30am. waste so much time la~
luckily we can get our passport on the spot.
so we no need to cum here the next day~phew~


as we are doing our passport in port klang,
so mummy suggest we go jusco bukit tinggi shopping.
yay!!
watch movie::rise of planet of the apes::
not bad la,great 3D effect.


lunch at manhattan fish"market.
seafood platter for 2 person.
but we got 4 ppl also not able to finish all.
delicious la,i love seafood! XP





introduce my mummy n my brother XD




i should go n prepare my stuff.
wanna go back to college soon. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment