Friday, July 23, 2010

i hate!


date: 15/7/2010.
time: 5pm ++
venue: chemistry tuition [Chia's]


mood: damn bad!

situation:
everyone was discussing. they are excited.
PLKN!
taniah or maaf?
i hope i get the maaf.
use mr.Lian's hp to send the msg. wait til white hair. thx him.

"93082010xxxx" get taniah!!!!!

omg~ my sky breaks~!
the rain pours down non-stop!

my 3 months wasted!


at the moment
i hate the whole world.
i angry vif myself.
y i get?
i got 2 brothers leh~
not fair not fair not fair!


wat for the RM450?
thought many ar?
ppl go work out thr, one month can get more than tis!

i nt really fair,
but spent three month thr i became dark!
nt worth at all!

day day malay food.
fat fat fat!

got gun very geng meh? m16??
i dun wan!


i miss my family!
i miss my friends!
after 3 months,
they cant recognize me.
pls dun forget me!


the following days:

find a good chance to tell my mum.
she says: u dun go better~ let didi go.
but it wont change the result.

cant bare listening to this 4 alphabhet anymore.
PLKN~
dun hope to discuss it anymore.
juz wan to forget it.
my tears gotta burst out.


so.
dun wan think abt it le.
let time cover it up.

think +ve?

i will.

i wish the letter wont reach my house.
i hope postman fall into longkang,
drop all the letter,
post offfice on fire,
burns all the letters.
or the PLKN website get virus
n they gonna choose the ppl again.
[ feel silly ]


juz lik tat la.
ntg else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment