Friday, December 4, 2009

10? 11? 12?

d issue abt hw many subject to take for next year SPM make me mad!!
i ord duno wat is my ambition
until nw i can decide which way i wan to go yet. fan!
i really can not consider which subject i lik d most~fan!


then suddenly say can take 10 subject onli. i had 12 subjects tat time.
then i terus give up my 中国文学。
1 more to give up:
had to choose between chinese n acc.
after argue-ing v myself n think for so long,
i decided to give up acc. [actuali s bcoz i am a bit lazy]
10 subject include 3 science subject tat i so hate n learn so hard.
i thought i can concentrte nw.

today~ i get from news.
nw we can take bek 12 subjects.
is tat real. i dun even trust.
honestly, i am angry.
if tis was d plan, why shud i giv up d 2 subject at first??
i got 12 subjects actuali, but nw i adi give up 2 of them!!!
shud i learn bek my acc, so tat i had more choice for my career?
i had waste my money n time for acc tuition~
n i dun even go for acc exam during PPT, cham =(

feel very luan.
y lik tat??
from many many subject to 10 subjects n nw 12 subjects......
wat is d purpose i argue so much.
i think so much n feel so fan to choose d 10 subject bt nw???
argh~~~~ sien!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow..u wrote de most accurate description for de problem and my opinion , cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..why u all fan abt dis problem??
    take 11 subject then no nid fan d wat..
    actually me oso havent decide yet..bt dun1 tink abt dis..stupid goverment!!!ft

    ReplyDelete